The introduction of the new 3D In-Motion Yield Load Scanner can help optimize farming operations and can help optimize yield management during harvests.
This technology has laid the foundation of an efficient operation of harvest transport and overall management. This load scanner system has become one of the easiest and the most efficient solutions for the measurement of volumes of agricultural produce.
This new technology allows farmers and agricultural producers to manage their yield production effectively, without using a truck scale. The load scanner has the ability to scan the harvest trucks while in motion, which further helps to increase throughput. The data generated by the scan can be used to calculate the carried loads and yield or a particular farm or field.
The 3D In-Motion Yield Load Scanner is also capable of producing high quality, 3D images of the truck load. These images can be used to manage the truck loads proficiently. The images can help monitor spillage and carry back as well as manage the load position and compaction, to optimize the utilization of the trucks.
This type of load scanner can calculate the load of a truck automatically. It provides agricultural producers a way to monitor and manage their harvest, without the need of acquiring expensive truck scales.
Moreover, the 3D In-Motion Yield Load Scanner is able to calculate load volumes in real time, while the truck is in motion. The flow of the harvest operation is not hampered as there is no need to stop the truck to gather the load data.
Using this load scanning system, empty weights of the trucks are initially stored in the system by scanning the empty trucks. When a particular truck is scanned with load, the actual volume is automatically calculated by comparing the truck’s loaded data to the empty data stored in the system.
This innovative technology is developed to provide multiple reports and 3D images of the load data of each truck. The system is primarily composed of a mounting hardware, 3D laser scanner, and a PC. Through an advanced load management software, the scanning system is capable of providing real time data. The system is also equipped with other powerful tools to help farmers and agricultural producers manage their harvest easily.Read More
Yield Pro is advanced harvest management software that enables all types of farmers and agricultural producers to better organize, assess, and streamline the management of yield weight data. Strategically designed specifically for agricultural producers, Yield Pro is a cutting-edge software platform that helps farmers maximize productivity and overall efficiency in analyzing yield data.
Compatible with today's PC's, tablets, and other mobile devices, the Yield Pro App offers optimal convenience for farmers during the busy harvest season. The intuitive and easy-to-use software platform makes it easy for anyone to access, interpret, and evaluate key production data on Yield Pro.
But that's just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Yield Pro's valuable features and capabilities. Below we go into greater detail about how this harvest management software platform helps all levels of farmers and agricultural producers.
Although there are many different ways Yield Pro helps farmers optimize their operations, we've compiled six of the most empowering advantages below.
1. With Yield Pro, farmers can accurately estimate the moisture levels of select harvests per bin. This can help minimize issues and miscalculations when estimating crop prices. This not only pays big dividends for accounting and business best practice, but in some cases, can also lower insurance premiums.
2. The software application is compatible with today's most recent smartphones and tablet computers. This feature is ideal for farmers who rarely visit their desks, as they can monitor and track harvest data from the convenience of a mobile device.
3. Yield Pro can be integrated with most farm truck scales and weighing systems. In fact, all of Ag Weigh's farm truck scales can be seamlessly integrated with the Yield Pro application.
4. Farmers can segment and track data on a per farm, per field, and per bin basis. This offers incredible tracking and monitoring capabilities, enabling producers to better pinpoint and troubleshoot aspects of their farm that might be encountering problems.
5. With Yield Pro, agricultural producers can oversee activity of drivers and employees on the farm. This can help farmers track and pinpoint bottlenecks, wasted resources, or poor use of labor throughout the operation.
6. Yield Pro software provides agricultural producers with advanced reporting options. Users can generate field and farm reports, driver reports, and bin reports, helping them dynamically optimize all aspects of their farming operation.
Such technological advancements in the agricultural industry have helped to ignite and optimize the quality of production for many farmers. Innovation is inevitable, and the producers who leverage the power of harvest management software like Yield Pro can streamline the gathering and managing of yield data.Read More
3D Yield Load Scanner
AGWEIGH develops new technology allowing producers to manage yields without a truck scale or weighbridge.
New Technology For a Better Harvest
The new 3D Yield Load Scanner allows producers to scan their haulage assets in-motion without the need for stopping. Ideal for producers that have limited space for a truck scale or weighbridge, as well as those looking to accurately manage yields in the field.
Available Spring 2014
Grain Dump Truck Scales "Extreme Efficiency"
The AGWEIGH grain dump truck scales are ideal for producers looking for a more expedient means of unloading of corn, soybeans, and other products during harvest. Drivers can fully open the gates on their trailers, and the system takes the grain away as fast as they can unload it. This system increases truck throughput and reduces operating costs.
Multiple Configurations Available
Multiple configurations are available to fit your exact requirements and budget.